Forum

With regret
 
Notifications
Clear all

With regret

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
161 Views
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Posts: 310
Reputable Member
Topic starter
 

I am feeling i simply cannot contribute in the way I always wanted. I am so fed up with so many issues going unanswered. I cannot spare the time as I also engage in two other volunteer projects in the real world and to read and comment then to spend hours trying to post an aesthetic piece comes to nothing. I feel I am being forced to throw in my towel.

 

I do not want to be a broken record but nothing is changing.  I simply cannot keep trying to suggest things only to see nothing changing. Maybe I am over tired? maybe I am facing my truth.

😥

 
Posted : April 6, 2021 3:49 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Posts: 552
Estimable Member
 

I read your other post referring to the pandemic etc

 

Owning a website which is a community is a huge project, you often feel like Atlas, I remember in my case I managed to withstand many adversities but when the financial crisis the Imf and all the nasty stuff that happened to the Greek people became the reality around me I felt so disappointed I shut it down. You have to maintain hope to feel your goal will eventually be achieved. 

The pandemic now may have similar effect to many websites and small businesses.

I do think that the site is in good shape and functional, it's up and running and it has some moderators taking care of things.

For some reason fateful perhaps we still have UKA. and it has us.

 
Posted : April 6, 2021 6:40 pm
Share: