New work front page

Notifications
Clear all

New work front page

Page 2 / 2
andrea
(@andrea)
Illustrious Member Admin

Please keep the faith. We are doing our best to get things going again!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 16, 2022 9:41 pm
stormwolf and ukadmin liked
ionicus
(@ionicus)
Honorable Member

@andrea 

thank you, much appreciated. Best wishes, Luigi x

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 17, 2022 9:59 am
ukadmin liked
stevef
(@stevef)
Honorable Member Moderator

Nice work, Andrea & Richard. 😎 

UKA was a great help to my writing after I joined in 2003 and I'm happy to put something back in. I'll watch this space for a week or so and see where I can fill in (as well as moderating). 

Steve

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 26, 2022 4:07 pm
stormwolf and ukadmin liked
belcanto
(@belcanto)
Eminent Member

How good to hear from you, Andrea. 😀 Now I'm reassured you really do want to keep the site going, I've submitted an oldie that's been on hold in draft form(here) for quite a while!! Thrilled to see a renewed effort to get a team together. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 29, 2022 7:08 pm
stormwolf liked
jolen
(@jolen)

@belcanto Girl, I have lost your email and I've wanted to get in touch with you for ages. Please contact me at salemsgate@mac.com when you can. I have a lot to talk to you about. Plus, I just miss you. lol 

Sorry to have to put this hear but I can't find a way to pm you or anyone. lol

blessings,

jolen

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 30, 2022 2:53 pm
belcanto
(@belcanto)
Eminent Member

@jolen Hey Grrl! I am using trikpony2 @ gmail.com (with no spaces) these days. Email me there. Good to hear from you. 😀 😀 😀 Still having to work with an ancient computer that hardly allows me to do anything. But that changes - keeping all limbs crossed - next week when I get online with my new laptop. Meanwhile I got hooked on the UKA game Who's This! last year (created by stevef). Take a look and see if you might like to join a chorus of voices (well, mine, anyway!) to persuade Steve to get it going again! You are back on board (with UKA) I presume?

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 30, 2022 6:04 pm
jolen
(@jolen)

@belcanto YAY! I just sent you an email. I hope to hear from you soon. I am fighting like hell to be up and around again, so fingers crossed. I don't know the game, but will try to take a look. I am not great at things like that though. :(

much love,

jolen

This post was modified 6 months ago by jolen
ReplyQuote
Posted : January 30, 2022 6:40 pm
belcanto
(@belcanto)
Eminent Member

@jolen please resend. I accidentally sent your unread message somewhere mystifying and I can't retrieve it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 30, 2022 7:05 pm
jolen liked
jolen
(@jolen)

@belcanto I have just resent it, medear. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 30, 2022 7:07 pm
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Honorable Member Moderator

I struggle seeing the huge divisions in society. I wrote about it several times, as I saw it coming down the pike, though not in the way it has. I am trying to stay optimistic but like Nic I share thoughts too deep to even put on paper.

I am not enjoying the world at all just now. Problems everywhere I look and now left my haven of a garden in the city, I took so much solace from, to land on an area SO windswept that even the buckets need to be riveted into concrete. I am imprisoned in a lovely home but fear looking out my back door to see the latest devastation. I cannot imagine what plants can thrive in a north facing garden so windy that sheds are blown over from the shelter of walls.

So, I am not able to do anything but survive at present and take a day at a time.

love to all.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 31, 2022 12:27 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: