Here we go again!

Notifications
Clear all

Here we go again!  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS
belcanto
(@belcanto)

I've also updated some of the forum ratings for members - regular names should be set to 'Eminent Member' while a few are set to 'Honorable Member' because they are moderators.

@ukadmin

Why can't moderators just be called moderators?  And why are there all these different numbers of stars? For instance, I used to be a three star; why am I now a one star?  Or is this star rating business based on how often a person comments?  Are members being thrown into a rivalry with one another?   😕        

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2020 2:11 am
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

Same thing happened when I tried to submit a poem, I have prepared a screenshot

uka

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2020 9:57 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

there are no categories, at least for me. there is only this Hide option yet I get a message it cannot be submitted, later I find it saved and click publish but the automatic category is Non Fiction.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2020 9:59 pm
ukadmin
(@ukadmin)
Trusted Member Admin
Posted by: @ifyouplease

there are no categories, at least for me. there is only this Hide option yet I get a message it cannot be submitted, later I find it saved and click publish but the automatic category is Non Fiction.

I'll have a look at it. Something a bit odd there, Innit?

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2020 10:07 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

you mean apart from my English? yeah seems so

tee hee

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2020 10:08 pm
belcanto
(@belcanto)

@ukadmin  FULL meaning more technically savvy and thus qualified to remove an account and such? 

As one offering to moderate I must apologize, Richard, for some remarks I made earlier on this thread that were bordering on offensive and/or inappropriate while masquerading as 'dry humor' at the expense of other people.  It was especially troubling of me to refer jokingly to a past event which had caused so much distress for everyone.  I've removed them all.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2020 10:30 pm
ukadmin liked
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Reputable Member

what I found very good at deviantart is hiding your comments or hide comments on your submission that made you feel uncomfortable or awkward. you might want to give it a try, might work here too. the bigger a community becomes the less time moderators have to deal with interactions that went awry. such a feature simply allows a poster to control what appears under his submissions and hide his/her comments too if there has been a problem on others. it doesn't delete a comment you can unhide it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 26, 2020 9:34 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: