Adding fav poems / writers and fav pieces

5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I was wanting to bring up the subject of the above now we have a thriving site once more. 😃

I used to have a fantastic list of poetry that could have been a great comfort in my old age sitting the fire 🔥 🤭🙄

Ok or reading now in the lockdowns

( a pox on them) 🤣😠

Any chance they can be reintroduced as there are so many fine poems on the go and not all get nibbed etc.

I would like to have a selection of my fav poets too.

Just wondering 😌

Posted : December 26, 2020 4:09 pm
franciman
(@franciman)
Reputable Member

Sorry for taking so long to respond.  Strong dark rum and ill-advised mixers tend to destroy my attention span...  It's a joke!  I'm as tee-total as the next auld sea dog.  

I agree wholeheartedly with your request to have favourites reinstated.  Favourite authors not so much, given there are so few of us still.  I'll ask Richard if we can make the reintroduction.  

Posted : January 10, 2021 12:32 pm
stormwolf reacted
ionicus
(@ionicus)
Reputable Member

@franciman

It looks as if Richard is unreachable. I have tried to email him but received no response. I have left a posting in the Forum regarding a submission of mine that was marked as scheduled for three weeks in a row but never published, with the same result. Various queries by UKA's members via the ShoutBox have gone unanswered. I hope he is alright and it would be nice if communication was resumed.

Posted : January 10, 2021 1:03 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member

so have the site owners contacted anyone? I would like to re-open the Challenges forums. hope everybody is fine. 

Posted : January 12, 2021 9:17 pm
stormwolf
(@stormwolf)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I am sorry I have not been on lately. I have been a bit unwell since just after Christmas and unable to do more than the basics.

Hope to be back fully functioning soon. 

Posted : January 13, 2021 10:42 am
Share: