Forum

pommer
pommer
@pommer
Active Member
Topics: 0 / Replies: 12
Reply
RE: Just a thank you

Thank you Andrea,and best wishes ro all. Peter xxx

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: The site

Hi there, I have been unable to write, comment or even read much over a long time. I am so glad that Mike and Bozz are both with us and that Mike is s...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: your sad loss

Hi Gee, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is bad at any time, but doubly sad at Christmas.I know what you must feel like.I lost my darling wife l...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: For Remembrance Sunday

Hi Alison, first of all let me thank you for sharing this wonderfully moving video with us. I was moved to tears,as it brought back many sad memorie...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How is Mike?

Hi Mike, it is good to see that you are doing reasonably well. Keep it up.Just got back from seeing my consultant,and from another shot of chemo.I ask...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How is Mike?

Hi Mike, it is good to hear that you are able to enjoy life.Keep it up.I'm trying.Had a fall the other day at my wife's grave. Fortunately the under...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How is Mike?

hi Mike, further to my recent mail, ( which I am ask to moderate)I am pleased by what you are saying in your update.Thinking of you daily, Peter.

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How is Mike?

Hi Mike, it is so good to hear that you are still with us and that you have not lost your sense of humour. Keep it up,because they say that laughter...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Life after Death

Hi Mike, I was so pleased to hear that you are not bed bound ,and that you are at least able to continue with your great writing skills.I have been ...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Bozz (David Boswell)

Hi Alison, first of all thank you for your reply I have been somehow preoccupied by dark thoughts, which are often clouding my mind.Just had another d...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Bozz (David Boswell)

Hi Alison, sorry about my last mail.Here now a different version.I am sorry to hear about David, I hope that he is comfortable where he is. I would ...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Bozz (David Boswell)

Please convey my very best wishes Alison to David.I wondered what had happened.I hope he will have a good day, and a few more happy returns.Peter (Pom...

7 years ago
Forum