Forum

jay12
jay12
@jay12
Eminent Member
Topics: 3 / Replies: 37
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

I agree that this site needs you. It also needs me. And so many others who now both miss it and neglect it. It makes me sad every time I visit and I o...

3 weeks ago
Forum
Topic
1 year ago
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 321
Reply
RE: No Comments

Might this help?

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: No Comments

Could the site have been installing updates? Just a thought. I hope the site doesn't disappear.

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Kepler's Son

Hello Geoff, nice to see you back. I'm back too as of today. Good luck with your book. I hope you stick around.

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Huge Tory Win...

We'll all get what was voted for. Some of us won't deserve it. Its not a Conservative government. It's a right wing one with a badge. I have no ...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Wiff Waff

I was feeling the same. It does seem odd that a political party can oust its leader who is also PM just so that one of them can have a grab at the job...

5 years ago
Forum
Topic
5 years ago
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 626
Reply
RE: Should I bother to...

A sense of belonging is what we all want. It's why echo chambers exist online, people surround themselves with people like them, which is understandab...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Should I bother to...

It doesn't matter how you vote THE GOVERNMENT always gets in.

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: John Bird launches new magazine to get the nation ‘reading deeper’

Was just reading through this forum and this did make me laugh! I don't always agree with Alfie but he is hilarious at times. ?

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: John Bird launches new magazine to get the nation ‘reading deeper’

Fake News. Blah Blah, Blah. 1 source, no context. What did you do on ABC tales?

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Ross

Whatever happened to old Griffy? I thought he was part of the furniture. In fact there are a few of the old guard I miss who were around in the early ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the point of the Brexit Party

There is a reason the Brexit party was formed after the date that we were due to leave the EU. We had a referendum that was narrowly won and yet the r...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Brexit for Dummies

Gammon: the name given to the meat from the hind legs of a pig that has been cured in the same way as bacon. I might be smug but I am neither liber...

5 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 3