Forum

Gothicman
Gothicman
@gothicman
Active Member
Topics: 0 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

If you go in the 'Backpage' Nicoletta, where you'll be when you 'Log in', or by clicking on 'You' in the top maroon heading, there you will see 'Your ...

5 hours ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

Hello Daffni, (from coment) It's not good you're having trouble submitting work. When you log-in, you'll be in the 'Backpage' automatically. Here, y...

5 days ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

The annual anthem then nothing more, but it's feet on the ground we need, although writing to order instead of by sparks of inspiration to keep things...

2 weeks ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

Daffni, good to see you! When you've logged in, you'll be in the 'Backpage', from where you can locate and do things like edit all submitted work. Hav...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

Hi Nicoletta, it would be such a shame to not see your always brilliant poetry like this showcased in its proper place among submissions where it can ...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

I've just published a piece to see if all is working as it should, which it appears to be. Try changing 'draft' to 'publish' first in that section, th...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: New UKArchive search

That's good Richard, I expect you've got quite a spread out collection of old writings from several restarts to sort out, and from over ca. twenty odd...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

Nothing so serious, a few well-meaning and sociable people able to submit something and be amiable enough to want to exchange comments wouldn't cure. ...

3 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

I know nothing of Facebook and X, Luigi, as I've never had an account with either of them. But presumably, it won't register a read, a 'hit' each time...

4 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Editing comments

The editing comments function is now working normally.

4 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: DON'T LET UKA DIE!

If you don't feed any living thing, just watch and see what happens to it, it will die! We need more people contributing, for there's no lack of reade...

4 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Editing comments

Yes, you get the 'commenting too fast' response on trying to edit a comment. I found the only way to edit is to log in, go to the comment you want to ...

7 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Who wrote the message from UKA?

It's good news and one can hope that members start subbing work, and that new members join. On Thursday, I saw that submissions could be added and I u...

9 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Nibs

I would echo the need, at least if the site picks up, for some active and objective 'nibbers' for both poetry and prose, as it does encourage contribu...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: No Comments

No, no need to despair, all complicated sites seem to have blips occasionally even if the platform of the programme should remain basically stable, re...

1 year ago
Forum
Page 1 / 2