Forum

elfstone
Elfstone
@elfstone
Eminent Member
Topics: 4 / Replies: 13
Reply
RE: Val McKinley (Bradene)

Golly! I haven't been here in ages and I come back to this. ? I was very fond of Val, although I had lost contact with her. She (and Sharon) were...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: For those that know me.

I so much regret what I read in your first post Mike. Coming back to the forums after a while away and finding this is a blow. I have long admired y...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Just because ...

Sorry Andrea, bel and otrea – it's taken me a while to catch up with things here – and thanks for you replies. 🙂 ... and, just because .... ;), thi...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Bonjourno

Welcome Benno79! I hope you will enjoy using the site and getting to know the active members. 🙂

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 2375
Reply
RE: Will someone tell me...

Apologies if this confuses you further but in Scotland (the bits I've lived in anyway) the big purple ones are called 'neeps' as in neeps and tatties...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: 6 Nations

Wow!!!! ... and again, WOW!!!!!!! Was that a game! 😀 All we need is for Italy to beat England tomorrow and we could still win the Championship....

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: 6 Nations

Posted by: otreasaigh " The last game between England and Ireland still may be the deciding factor in the competition." ... there's France/Wale...

7 years ago
Forum
Topic
7 years ago
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 2066
Reply
7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Dedicate a Star!

Nice idea. 🙂 I could only get to Andromeda (in a manner of speaking! ) from the first page; from the list of all galaxies, Andromeda didn't work.

7 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 1549
Reply
RE: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all WABDers 😀 Goose cooked (yesterday) and the meat striped off the carcass (which will begin the stock pot on the Rayburn tomor...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: A tmeporary farewell

Sitting on a balcony in the tiny village of Agios Georgios, having just had breakfast looking out at the sea, and watching some small boats heading ou...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: A temporary farewell

Well here I am at Heathrow, in a hotel which has free wi-fi in an empty (!!) bar; hence able to dip back in here. Thanks belcanto and Andrea. 🙂 Th...

8 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 2