keremkaybal

Change your cover photo
Upload
keremkaybal
Change your cover photo
With more than 2,500 units in over 75 countries on 5 continents, Meka is contributing to the construction of a better world.
This user account status is Approved

This user has not added any information to their profile yet.

MEKA has a proud history of serving the aggregates and concrete equipment industries since 1987. With a wide range of rugged and reliable crushers, screens and washers along with mobile, fixed, and compact concrete batching plants, concrete recycling systems and fiber dosing machines , MEKA engineers solutions to meet the real-world needs of operators in a wide variety of applications and environments. Today, more than 3,000 MEKA units contribute to the construction of a better world in over 75 countries across 5 continents.

 

In our Crushing and Screening Solutions product line, we offer a wide range of feeders, cone crushers, screens and washing systems that can be designed according to individual customer's requirements. Built to the highest quality using the latest technologies, we offer complete installations as well as replacement units that integrate seamlessly into existing plants.