Latest Submissions

A Heavy Load To Bear

Walls have ears. (Flash fiction - 400 words) ...

the far end (three small poems)

the sea, the sand, the waves return to the moon, the stars, and the sun, nights and days in the infinite space, volumes of stories rewritten, washed away at the beach friends, families spending time for thousands of years … the sea roars from end to end, it consumes look-alike nights and days year after year, each wave, a calendar … three-fourth water? one-fourth land? I went deep inside to see where the waters stand, ...

another honeymoon
Picked

in my dream I woke up in a garden and walked into a painting, silver, golden flowers dancing in the trees, varied colors shapes; with gifted powers I invoked a quiet fragrance in the breeze,  I placed the sun on the topmost branch, from the other side the soft moon was oozing juice that melted like honey, everything looked small, perfect, I was big enough not to get in I wondered why I wouldn't fit ...

FORTUNE

This started out as non-fiction, and ended up a mixture of truth and lies ...

ONLY
Picked

How the memories of One's childhood come to mind in a moments reflection on a Summer's day - maybe seventy years later!  Our choir school was housed in a Manor House in Northampton and I moved there with the school as a boarder after it left Bayswater in London. We sang our little hearts out at the adjoining church. Sadly, the paths on which I trod are no longer in existence - as far as ...

Encounters

this poem was written by automatic writing without conscious thought ... in the night in an half awoken state ...

Brief Encounter

War can be a funny thing… ...

The Lights Went Out

A poem that came to me the other day while attending to my garden ...

Prelude

A poem ...