Latest Poetry

womb of love

womb of love

come, easy drop all your arms; words, wealth, weapons. look, just look at nature, it is busy making love with one another, beyond species, yes, that's what it knows, that’s why it exists, that's what it does else how'd that little insect carry the genes of a tree, nature, an open page, yet a mystery. come, easy stretch your arms, relax, break free from the cage of your knowledge, a memory game; what would you do ...
some small poems

some small poems

I left the world to live in it ... stalin, I won’t clap for you but I will pray for you too ... some years ago, we had 33 crores of devatas, now, we have 767 crores, I pray to all, to all, I take a bow ... stories... garlands of memories, thorns, flowers, identities dear to us; fresh, old we can't throw them away, they stick to us as long as we stay ...
A Lucky Man

A Lucky Man

That fortune is fickle cannot be denied ...
Leo

Leo

War and truce ...
The Selkie

The Selkie

The seal people - the Selkies, have been long in the mythic history of the people living along the Celtic coasts. They are magical beings capable of changing from seal to human form by shedding their skin. Most of the myths involving Selkies recount the tales of female Selkies who were forced into relationships with humans by someone stealing and hiding their sealskin ...
Time

Time

continuing the exploration of IS ...
/ / Poetry / 6 Comments on Time
In Memoriam
A Happy Bunny
The elusive

The elusive

Oftentimes, I read. Words woven as stories, ideas, beliefs. Knowledge, a cage. My eyes look at the stars, My feet feel the dewdrop; with the organs within, without, I live every moment of life, in its highs and lows.  But I know the elusive truth, beyond all bondage lies beyond books, nature trails, and tales of birth and death.  ...
The distance

The distance

One world. Different worlds. One situation. Many versions. Men, women, children, holding leaves in their minds through their eyes, beholding selected words, fruits, flowers, forming chosen haven, unable to distance, so the tree comes to light. The lack of vision, a white elephant.  ...
Good Friday

Good Friday

Good, bad, ugly The Friday is here for good, a reminder  of his love for the light; his life, a work of art,  a supreme sacrifice,  he rose like a blooming flower, with bloody scars to unite with the source; for us, respectful, irreverent, after our toiling work,  successes, failures, thank God, it's another weekend of  resurrection.  ...