Latest Poetry

Taking the Old Path

Taking the Old Path

A walk in another direction ...
some small poems

some small poems

times have passed so have the sins, in the space that lasts we can create love within .... before you die never hesitate to try, all steps faltered can be altered, all wrongs righted, all mistakes corrected, as long as you're breathing as long as you're living never stop trying ... I don't win if you lose my profit isn't in your loss strides for peace if you choose to live by these thoughts  ...
Amalgamation

Amalgamation

Another proem! A moment comes in time when you realise that nothing, nothing at all, is worth perpetuating outside of love. It is the moment when you truly understand that the past is gone and cannot be changed, and that the only real thing is now - the amalgamation of all that has gone before. (In expressing this, I feel ashamed that I have been able to comfortably write and think of myself when there ...
A Milestone

A Milestone

A special anniversary ...
the white-washed name

the white-washed name

hey dudes, no matter what you say, what you do, your feeling lies hidden in the words you choose to use; you painted the building white to lay bare your ruthless supremacy, and yet you thought you could so simply white-wash the truth; is it really that quiet and easy, the polarised you can hardly hide behind the talkative democracy; the colorful flowers, the poppies and the pansies also adorn your garden, they too enrich ...
I will remind myself

I will remind myself

our temporary amnesia is the reason for all our sufferings I will remind myself in every moment of my life that I will die, I will die, I will die I want to kill all the germs in me that cheat, hate, compete, and lie; I want to destroy the monsters that are jealous, capricious, and angry, I want to awaken the part of my brain that forgets my death; in every breath I take, I ...
Competition

Competition

It's all in vain, you can't compete, for there is always something better, and you always will be left behind by time if not by competition. The only worth while competition is with yourself by sound self-criticism, which always can do lots of good if that will make you produce better stuff, while it is damnable, of course, if it turns self-destructive by reducing you to silence. That, unfortunately, is the general issue of perfection, ...
The Mythicals - 0: Archie – a memorial

The Mythicals – 0: Archie – a memorial

Every day we walk through the woods at the bottom of our lane. On one of the paths in a clearing there is a bench ...
Resurrection

Resurrection

Let all the lights die out in winter darkness just for the sake and the pleasure of the constant resurrection, for nothing dies but to revive again; and thus we all shall meet again, if not in this eternity, the next one, if not in life, then after death, the certainty of life being the constant resurrection of every life and joy and pleasure, of every friendship lost and love, for that's the only true ...
Sports-Mad

Sports-Mad

An armchair supporter ...
/ / Poetry / 1 Comment on Sports-Mad
Gratitude

Gratitude

on the rebirth of our Japanese Mimosas and thoughts about you ...
/ / Poetry / 3 Comments on Gratitude
The royal human being

The royal human being

Your thoughts made you who are, who you will always be, a kind-hearted prince a devoted husband a friendly father a true servant of the nation, and to the world, a shining star, a supreme human being your demeanor emulated a princely charm, a grandiose calm, a crowning equanimity I’d like to know the books you read, those men of letters that made you a man of word how impeccably warm was your heart how ...