Latest Non-Fiction

Trevelyan stole your land...

Trevelyan stole your land…

You had no choice but to steal. But how can you steal your own? The ship was Trevelyan's, For you should have stayed! Within your land, sacred, squatting legally.  No one should prise the right, The right to feed your own. Low lie the fields... The judgments against the judged, Judgment fails to favor. The lesson fostered in history, Far from the teaching of Gods ...
/ / Non-Fiction
Mystique

Mystique

He found himself in others,  In others he planted himself. A man of mystery, a man of talent. When the tongue was silenced He spoke out... Cloak and literary dagger to fend. The written word, a masquerade. Letter and verse by who? Hidden in heteronyms! Politics and religion to rebuff. How many wanted to mirror? Gall hides from the jealous hunter, So often with words, held in fear... Fear of persecution, the verbal executioner waits!    ...
/ / Non-Fiction
Fate Waits

Fate Waits

We stare at the face of fate. Fates mind thinks.  Fate stares back. We face our fate as fate waits ...
/ / Non-Fiction
If you could fill a box with dreams.

If you could fill a box with dreams.

How often do we say if? ...
/ / Non-Fiction
You talk fondly.

You talk fondly.

You are out there, you are real. you have feelings, you must be heard ...
/ / Non-Fiction
In at Sunset

In at Sunset

My memoirs of being a Lighthousekeeper ...
The Master of Disguise

The Master of Disguise

So many expressed their thoughts in text! ...
/ / Non-Fiction
Green

Green

History, can it help our future? Green is worn Faces prop a smile. Eyes hide a story or two. Minds and memories hold painful tales. Souls carry all. Hearts are heavy. Life brings forth a burden. Generations carry the pain. Years upon years of torment. We walk in silence, Whilst the Jacks sing. Wounds gradually heal. Only time will tell. Munster © 2018 ...
Não Quero Comer Senhor

Não Quero Comer Senhor

Memories  ...
/ / Non-Fiction
Mighty Military Magic

Mighty Military Magic

When you're a skinny wimp in an Army unit of macho males, brains count more than brawn ...
The last cold winter in France

The last cold winter in France

Some subconsciously encourage! ...
/ / Non-Fiction
Zen on Zen

Zen on Zen

She was about to dive deep into a notorious wreck with a husband she was not fully sure of. Amanda descended to the side of the great Ro-Ro ferry following Robert. She pinched her nostrils closed through her mask and blew, feeling her ears pop. He landed on the ship's side, turned and gave the OK sign before immediately plunging off and going into free-fall. Forty-two metres to the seabed. Show-off she thought, there was ...
Heads you lose, tails you lose.

Heads you lose, tails you lose.

Life and love, are there any winners in these games ...
/ / Non-Fiction