21st Century Music  

This guy doesn't quite look the part, but the music is fantastic

Edited: 3 months  ago

I've looked up and looked down. I've even done the okey-cokey and turned around, but I still can't find where my lost youth has gone. Has anyone seen it? There's unfinished business.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Edited: 3 months  ago

I've looked up and looked down. I've even done the okey-cokey and turned around, but I still can't find where my lost youth has gone. Has anyone seen it? There's unfinished business.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 2, 2017 10:03 pm
andrea
Member Admin

Sheeran - first thing I heard from him. And I was disposed to dislike it (as son who works for posh hotel here had met him and he was the rudest bugger) but oddly I liked it. And boy, that gal can move her limbs!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 3, 2017 10:12 pm

Too much life for the living.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Not being a teeny bopper type, I was never a fan of One Direction, but I do like this by Harry Styles. 'Sign of the Times'...

Edited: 2 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Working

Please Login or Register