Poetry Challenge - 27th February 2017 - RELUCTANCE  

ionicus

As no one has taken up the gauntlet and seem reluctant to do so, can I offer as a theme the word RELUCTANCE?

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 15, 2017 10:10 am

very good, I will write something, thanks!

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 15, 2017 5:44 pm
allets

xxx

Edited: 1 month  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : February 16, 2017 11:26 am
ionicus

Hi Stella, welcome to the challenge. The procedure that we follow is to post any submission as a normal entry on the main site, on the date specified, with 'Poetry Challenge' in the title. This is to enable members to read the entries and make relevant comments and criticisms if they - and the authors - wish it.
There is no written guidelines on this (as far as I know) and newcomers are unaware of this convention.
The long standing members of WABD automatically assume that it is a known fact.
I apologise that I did not make it clear when issuing the challenge and it would be useful if all challengers write a note about how to proceed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 16, 2017 1:09 pm

I submitted a poem

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 24, 2017 9:06 pm

may I shout the word?

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 24, 2017 9:20 pm

I have a new idea for a challenge.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2017 4:20 am
ionicus

Dear Nic, judging by the response to this week's challenge - you and I being the only participants - it doesn't look as if anybody else is interested so perhaps we should wait and see if anyone comes up with an explanation as to why the challenge lacks appeal .

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2017 9:08 am

we need the Egg back.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2017 3:40 pm
ionicus

That would mean going back to judging which was the bone of contention in the old system.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2017 4:05 pm

we need a new kind of egg, platinum egg. the piece that got a nib and most comments wins it. no need to judge. 

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2017 4:17 pm

so my word is 

SOUL.

well can I start a new challenge?

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 1, 2017 7:51 pm
savvi

Sorry guys I completely missed this, just too damn busy at work, I will check out your offerings, sorry again, just no time for anything at the mo. Soul sounds good If you set it up give it a couple of weeks for the entry date, then we can round up the troops.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 2, 2017 5:48 pm

Working

Please Login or Register