6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
RLW
 RLW
(@rlw)
Topic starter

Hi,

Having received the 'Where is everyone?' email, I wanted to respond as I really enjoyed submitting my writing on this site a few years ago. I also loved joining the poetry challenges regularly. But I relocated, changed jobs, work silly hours and lost all writing urges. I used to write as RachelW or something like that on here, but I wasn't very prolific so I doubt anyone remembers me. I submitted a lot to abctales prior to joining UKA. I think a poem or two went into an anthology which was lovely. However, the site has changed significantly since I was last here so have just rejoined. I'm guessing my old account disappeared in the changes which is fair enough. Anyway, I thought, following reading email / forum that I could at least read and join in a bit and you never know, I might feel like writing again myself.

So hello! 

Rachel

Posted : October 18, 2017 6:41 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member

hi! I think I remember you..... I'm ifyouplease/Nic/artisus. (and Benny Crackersville me bektron and littleditty writing anon)

Posted : October 18, 2017 7:52 pm
RLW
 RLW
(@rlw)
Topic starter

Hi,

Yes! I remember you too, here and abctales, such a lovely person and a Greek connection too if I remember rightly?  (Of course, could equally be something I have dreamt up...) I certainly remember littleditty and artisus guises!  Hi! ???

Posted : October 18, 2017 9:43 pm
RLW
 RLW
(@rlw)
Topic starter

Hi Freya,

Another equally lovely poet. I remember you and your poems from here too. And yes, that is a stanza from one of mine! I'd forgotten all about that one! Hope you are both well. ? X

Posted : October 18, 2017 9:48 pm
RLW
 RLW
(@rlw)
Topic starter

Also rejoining has already helped. Well, the poetry challenge has, am already drafting my first unverbed verse. 

Posted : October 18, 2017 9:50 pm
ifyouplease
(@ifyouplease)
Estimable Member

Yes, I am from Greece, lovely to see you here again! I'm glad you liked the challenge! 

Posted : October 18, 2017 11:03 pm
Share: