Bonjourno  

Benno79

Hey guys. My name is Ben and I live in Portsmouth. I hope you can help me in my quest to become a published author.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 13, 2017 6:07 pm
Elfstone

Welcome Benno79! I hope you will enjoy using the site and getting to know the active members. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 14, 2017 1:00 pm
sirat

Hello Ben. Welcome to the site. I think that's our primary reason for being here, although it's starting to be questioned a bit. I hope I'll be able to offer some useful feedback.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2017 9:41 am
gothicman

Hi Ben, and welcome to the site. If you submit some work, hopefully you will receive useful critique and enjoy the mutual benefits of the interaction. Some of us are just hoping that receiving critique at this level is not obligatory, that we can present and improve our work ourselves too, using only the encouraging feedback and openness of others. That is all we have questioned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2017 10:45 am
ionicus

Hello Ben and welcome. Although members will be keen to help in your endeavour what  will determine whether you become a published author depends on how good your writing is. My advice is to be careful about grammar. I noticed in your opening to La Scaligeri that you wrote: 'it has it’s dark side'. The 'it's' and 'its' are often used erroneously and particular attention ought be be paid to instances such as that. Also, if you want to make use of foreign words make sure of their spelling or pronunciation.
It should be Buongiorno rather than Buonjourno.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2017 3:52 pm
e-griff

Hi. Looking forward to seeing something from you on the submissions. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2017 6:45 pm
andrea

Welcome Benno!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Working

Please Login or Register