HELP!!  

belcanto

Two problems:

1) I'm saving individual published pieces to my computer since this site will soon close - but when I open them in documents they're appearing on a deep red WABD background since I'm doing it while logged in! This is clearly the wrong way to do this!

2) Have discovered pics I downloaded to my gallery for those lost drafts (remember the hacking incident?) How can I retrieve them for use elsewhere, as on the new forums, for instance? Can't see any way to transfer them. I don't know the urls for those I found on the Internet.  🙁 🙁 🙁

Edited: 2 weeks  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 15, 2017 6:40 pm
wabdadmin

1) I'm saving individual published pieces to my computer since this site will soon close

Why have you not got them saved on your PC already? Did you write them directly into the submission page?

2) Have discovered pics I downloaded to my gallery for those lost drafts (remember the hacking incident?) How can I retrieve them for use elsewhere

Right click the image(s) and 'save image as' to your PC.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 15, 2017 7:24 pm

so are you really going to shut down this site? I feel so disappointed if you do that I really won't bother with any writers site ever again. Really reached this point of no return as a member too. can't take it. okay let's see won't take forever we will soon know what you will do.

I plead not ordinary

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 15, 2017 9:26 pm
belcanto
Posted by: wabdadmin

1) I'm saving individual published pieces to my computer since this site will soon close

Why have you not got them saved on your PC already? Did you write them directly into the submission page?

Of course I create and save poems on my computer! But I wanted to save all the comments on my work here. They're very valuable to me.   I suppose I could open and save offline to avoid the problem I experienced? 

2) Have discovered pics I downloaded to my gallery for those lost drafts (remember the hacking incident?) How can I retrieve them for use elsewhere

Right click the image(s) and 'save image as' to your PC.

This sounds really easy to do.   Thanks, Richard.  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 15, 2017 10:11 pm

Working

Please Login or Register