Comments Stream

• Jay12

From jay12 on Trapped

I read this in Alan Brazils voice…beeky! 🙂 Nice one.

2016/07/08 at 3:49 pm
  • Jay12

From jay12 on Mrs Rutter's Dolly Blue...

A lot of people talk about the good old days, modern life is so comfortable and offers such vices, gizmos and comforts that it is annoying that people still find things to complain about. Things that would make other generations laugh with disbelief. Back then people struggled and made the best of it. Maybe if people could tread a mile in their shoes they’d be more thankful and grateful today. A nice thought provoking poem.

2016/07/08 at 3:38 pm
  • Jay12

From jay12 on Voices from the Web Anthology 2016

Good old Voices from the Web. How many of these anthologies have their been now?

2016/07/08 at 3:27 pm
  • Jay12

From jay12 on Reboot!

As part of my reawakening I’ve already permanently deleted my facebook account and frozen my blog. Hopefully, soon, I’ll be all yours UKA! 🙂

2016/07/08 at 2:02 pm
  • Jay12

From jay12 on Reboot!

I was asleep, but now I’m awake. The upgrade and modernisation, I feel, is a good thing. Evolution is unavoidable and to have lasted 15 years already is amazing, this upgrade should be the shot in the arm the site needs and deserves.

2016/07/08 at 2:01 pm
  • Gerry

From gerry on Bluebells of Scotland

Nice one storm — I had to think a little about this (it’s an age thing) but i think i know what you mean 😉
    I wrote a similar piece on some other site, I may try and find it now…
    regards…
    gerry.

2016/07/08 at 1:35 pm
  • Jay12

From jay12 on Chess and Memory.

I’m half way there already. Time, as well as the years, are flashing past at a rate at which seems unfair now and it appears to be accelerating. I find I check plugs and doors half a dozen times already, I think that’s more cautionary and says more about the society we now find ourselves forced to live in, rather than a symptom of advanced years. With more and more people living to be 100 years old, you are but still a youngster my friend.

2016/07/08 at 12:47 pm
  • Jay12

From jay12 on The Dawn That Waits

You have a lovely way with words Stormwolf!

2016/07/08 at 12:05 pm
  • Jay12

From jay12 on Bluebells of Scotland

I’m not much of a critic when it comes to poetry. This is a lovely read with great imagery.

2016/07/08 at 11:56 am
  • Gothicman

From gothicman on Two Shades Of Underground Grey

Okay, spacing, and other edits, like adding italics on sections afterwards, were published as the author wants them to appear; seems to work fine now. I had to reduce the title to max 50 characters in order to apply the other changes, otherwise all well and good.

2016/07/08 at 7:03 am
    • Jay12

From jay12 on Two Shades Of Underground Grey

The editing suite is working then. This looks great. Its a tidy read as well as being tidy in appearance.

2016/07/08 at 3:45 pm
      • Gothicman

From gothicman on Two Shades Of Underground Grey

Oops, sorry, missed this comment! Hahaha! Yes, some hitches still, but promising! Thanks member J12, it’s a great book by the way! Author Gothicman (not a supervising professor in creative writing!)

2016/07/19 at 8:55 am